Are you ready to take on a 5k Run on the Central Coast like a Superhero? We have just the one for you in San Luis Obispo! Costumes and teams encouraged! Dress up as your favorite superhero and win prizes from local businesses!
Saturday, March 21st, 2020
5k Run Pricing:
- $25 per person until Feb 15 – Price includes the 5k Run T-Shirt
- $30 per person Feb 16 – March 19 – T-Shirt purchase available for an additional $5. Registration closes at 4pm on March 19
- $35 per person March 21 (Day of) – T-Shirt purchase available for an additional $5
- Race will go on Rain or Shine!
- No refunds after March 15
Day of Race Schedule:
- Registration from 7:00am – 8:00am
- 8:10am-8:25am 5k Warm Up
- Race start at 8:30am
- At finish line get your costume judged and pick up your t-shirt!
- Health Expo to open at 9:00am
- 9:30am Prize Ceremony
Prizes Awarded to:
- Best Adult Costume (18+)
- Best Kid Costume (17 and under)
- Best Group Costume
- Top Male (by speed)
- Top Female (by speed)
The SLO Health and Wellness Expo 5K takes you along the Highway 101 Bike Path up to Madonna Mountain & back up to the Alex Madonna Expo Center. This run affords you beautiful views of the hills and pastures of San Luis Obispo over a distance of 3.1 miles. The run begins and ends at the Alex Madonna Expo Center in San Luis Obispo, CA; the race starts at 8:30am. You do not have to be a serious runner to participate; we encourage all walkers and runners who are comfortable on trails to come out to celebrate health and fitness while enjoying the healthy lifestyle fostered on the Central Coast. All ages welcome! Registration will be closed at 4pm on Thursday, March 19th, but participants will be able to register day-of at the race.
If you have any questions please call 805-772-4600 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Updated March 6, 2020: Regarding the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak: The Inspired Health & Wellness Expo is working closely on a daily basis with local, state, and federal agencies to plan for a safe event. As a result of this dialogue and the recommendations of San Luis Obispo County Public Health, our 2020 event is proceeding with safety as a top priority.
For more information, please see the County of San Luis Obispo Public Health Agencies current statement.
This information will be updated. Please check back regularly – contents are subject to change.