Contractors are entrusted with critical components of your home, from the structure and aesthetics to the function of vital systems such as water, electric and heating and cooling. If you need someone like these hvac contractors montclair nj to come around and fix your air conditioning, it’s important to know that they’ll do a good job. Do you know the questions you need to ask before you give them access to the work that needs to be done? Wightons, a trusted HVAC contractor in SLO County offers these major points to consider:
1. Guarantees: Look for a contractor that offers you written guarantees on workmanship and equipment.
2. Workmanship Guarantees: Look for a contractor that has “Installed Right” guarantees, no matter how much time has lapsed since the installation of your job. A good contractor will guarantee workman-ship forever.
3. Satisfaction Guarantees: Contractors should have guarantees of Your Satisfaction with the job.
4. Professionalism: Contractors employees should always be professional. The service technicians should be neat in appearance and the contractor and can guarantee they are drug free.
5. Availability: Make sure your contractor is available to meet your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
6. Financing: Your contractor should have financing plans available to make your transition into the HVAC project as easy and painless as possible. If you have any questions about HVAC before you go through with the payment, visit a website like questionsabouthvac.com to learn more.
7. Licensed and Insured: Make sure you visit the California Consumer Rights Association (www.calconsumer.gov) and the California State License Board (www.CSLB.ca.gov) website and check the status of your contractor before you have any work performed in your home. If you want to start a HVAC business, you’ll need to be insured and have a license too. You may also want to check out this this HVAC tools list so you’ll know what’s needed to get started. The contractor’s insurance (general liability and work-man’s compensation) information should also be available for your review upon your request.