Check it out:
- Ductless systems circulate warm or cool air more efficiently and evenly than traditional electric heaters.
- An indoor unit can heat and cool a large space, perfect for homes with open floor plans.
- Ductless systems heat and cool homes for a fraction of the cost of baseboard, wall and ceiling heat or electric furnaces.
- Installation takes only a couple of days and doesn’t require invasive ductwork. You can keep the original aesthetic of your room!
- A ductless system is an energy-efficient alternative to normal heating and cooling systems, so you could be eligible to receive cash incentives for upgrading!
To learn more about how you can get a ductless heating and cooling system in your Central Coast home, call your air conditioning and refrigeration contractors at Wighton’s, Inc. today! Visit their website at http://www.wightons.com/ or call them at: (805) 543-4881.