Check it out:
- Ductless systems circulate warm or cool air more efficiently and evenly than traditional electric heaters.
- An indoor unit can heat and cool a large space, perfect for homes with open floor plans.
- Ductless systems heat and cool homes for a fraction of the cost of baseboard, wall and ceiling heat or electric furnaces.
- Installation takes only a couple of days and doesn’t require invasive ductwork. You can keep the original aesthetic of your room! If you are interested in learning more about air and cooling systems or need a repair, you may want to visit a heating and cooling service similar to 6 & fix heating & cooling or a service more local to your town or city.
- A ductless system is an energy-efficient alternative to normal heating and cooling systems, so you could be eligible to receive cash incentives for upgrading!
To learn more about how you can get a ductless heating and cooling system in your Central Coast home, call your air conditioning and refrigeration contractors at Wighton’s, Inc. today! Visit their website at http://www.wightons.com/ or call them at: (805) 543-4881.