Is it time for new windows? Have you decided if you’re going to be getting Sash windows London or casement windows? Do you want them to be double glazed? Well before you finalize any decisions, let us give you some great tips for shopping and answer some of your questions before you decide which Graceland Replacement Windows Austin you want!
Window Shopping Tips:
- Look for the ENERGY STAR® label.
- Check what rebates or other incentives are available for window replacement with your local utilities.
- Choose high-performance windows (have at least two panes of glass and a low-e coating.)
- Choose a low U-factor for better insulation in colder climates; the U-factor is the rate at which a window, door, or skylight conducts non-solar heat flow.
- Have your windows installed by trained professionals according to manufacturer’s instructions; otherwise, your warranty may be void.
And when you’re looking for window installation and/or replacement on the Central Coast, we highly recommend the best around, Atascadero Glass, Inc.
But you must choose whichever window replacement company suits your needs best. Thats why we’re suggesting one more company; replacement windows austin.
Visit their website at http://atascaderoglass.com/ or give them a call at (805) 466-2644 to get started with your brand new windows!